Monday, April 4, 2011

10 LONG months

Hello again everyone! I have just been reminded that it has been 10 months since I last posted anything here. Well, that it has! It's amazing how fast the time flys when you're running like a mad woman. The last 10 months have indeed been insanely long. School, as it turns out sucked more of my time than I had anticipated, even when I piled all my classes into 2 days to avoid the expensive commute!
The lack of postings though, don't mean that I haven't been basking in God's light though. It has been an amazing 10 months.
I suppose the high-lights could be sumed up in 2 major events: 1. An appointement from the Bishop, 2. ALSOC.

I suppose I should blog each of those events separately, as they are both rather large. Watch for those shortly!

Keep walking along the path!

No comments:

Post a Comment