Friday, May 7, 2010

The next chapter

I'm back, sort of. It seems that this past year has flown by, but has also been so busy that I have not had time and/or energy to actually blog.
SO to update you on what's gone on in the last 8 months - the short version is, I did attend Huron College. I studied hard, and passed with great grades (at least according to me!!)
The next chapter for me is a 12 week Clinical Pastoral Education program. I have been assigned to do this at the London Regional Mental Health Hospital.
As it turns out, I have to write a reflection paper each week about what I'm learning and what is going on with me with that placement, so I thought I would share with you the content of those reflections - of course editing anything needing to be removed for confidentiality purposes. So... for the next 12 weeks, you can see an update of the musings and events of my 12 week program! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment